BEAUTY TIP

NEW YOU TUBE TUTORIAL: HOLIDAY GLAM MAKEUP ♥

11:47 AM


Hey MakeupLovers!! What's up?

I want to apologize for my absence, I spent some time with my family and friends, I was working and was training Muay Thai, which is a form of martial arts in Thailand, and Tennis. Now I'm glad to be back !!!

Today the tutorial is a GLAM SMOKEY EYE and RED LIPS for the end of year holidays session with the fabulous M.A.C Heirloom Mix glitter and my favorite lipstick ever Ruby Woo. I think this will be a perfect look for christmas because of the festive colors. However you can wear it for New Years as well. It's a classic, glamour and chic look which will match perfectly for both occasions.

I hope you really enjoy this video! Don't forget to RATE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and SHARE.
Eu quero pedir desculpas por minha ausência, eu passei algum tempo com minha família e amigos, eu estava trabalhando e estava treinando Muay Thai e tênis. Agora estou feliz de poder volta !!!

Hoje o tutorial é um OLHO GLAMOUROSO COM GLITTER e LÁBIOS VERMELHOS para as festas de final de ano com o fantástico glitter da MAC gold e meu batom favorito nunca Ruby Woo. Acho que é  um look perfeito para o Natal por causa das cores festivas. No entanto, você pode usá-lo para o Ano Novo também. É um look clássico, glamouroso e chique que vai combinar perfeitamente para ambas as ocasiões.

Eu espero que você realmente goste deste vídeo! Não se esqueça de votar, subscrever, comentar e compartilhar.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thanks for your comment ♥





Follow Rebecca Camera on Facebook